Have You Added Yourself to the One Million Woman Link Up Yet?
There are 220+ million women on LinkedIn. Together we can position ourselves in front of 1,000,000 of them who share our passion for collaboration. Monthly collaborative business partner matchmaking events, committees and task forces, virtual panel discussions, business competitions and challenges, interviews and more are being strategically rolled out as part of the 2018 One Million Woman Link Up. Add yourself ASAP.
Guest Female Panelists Needed – Event Registration Not Required
- Panel #1: Women who are industry experts (real estate, finance, insurance, retail, medical, HR, etc.) will take part in a discussion about the needs of women in their industry along with how to shape the 2018 One Million Woman Link Up to help them reach their target audience.
- Panel #2: Women who help women in general boost their sales, confidence, launch, etc., will take part in a discussion on how to incorporate their expertise in the 2018 One Million Woman Link Up to help women boost their revenue as well as share their ideas on how to grow the movement.
- Panel #3: Women who are knowledgeable about the Shop Local movement will share their insight about the needs of brick & mortar businesses, how virtual based women owned businesses can support them via social media.
- Panel #4: Women who reside in the top 10 states for women (South Dakota, North Dakota, Hawaii, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, Maine, Iowa, Colorado, Montana) will engage in a discussion on how to get women from their states involved in the 2018 One Million Woman Link Up.
- Panel #5: Women who are LinkedIn experts will engage in a powerhouse discussion about why women should focus their marketing attention on LinkedIn versus the other social media platform.
A Slack channel will be set up for each panel. Panelists will network with other, have their business/career story published on Collaborative Business Match, and their business info will be shared with the 2018 One Million Woman Link Up participants as thanks for sharing their knowledge. Guest panelists are limited to their one channel unless they paid the $35/$50 registration fee to participate in the full event.
If you are interested in being a part of a panel, contact me ASAP. Make sure you review the info about the event before reaching out. Include if you want to register for the full event.